The internet is a wonderful place for anyone to start a business by turning a hobby into a passionate million-dollar venture. A mother turns what's a hobby to her into a successful business. If you really want something out of life entrepreneurially and not resort to a day job for your sole source of income, you must be willing to take a risk and start your own business. A good thing to know about starting an online business is you have the potential to become a side hustle millionaire online in less than 5 years after you start your internet based business. Another good thing to know is online side hustling is not an age limited business like modeling, professional wrestling, professional bodybuilding, etc.
5 easy ways to start a part-time based side hustle with a self-hosted WordPress blog:
1. Start a blog answering people's questions personally in blog posts. People you don't even know from all corners of the earth online will potentially and quietly feel some sense of connection if you take time to write blog posts answering their questions on an array of topics. When people feel you answer their questions and you personally tailor it to them, they’ll possibly visit your blog again in the near future not only reading everything you have to say in a blog post, but possibly commenting on the blog. If they leave a comment on your blog, that means they're adding to the rich content that's already there, thus helping to improve your organic search engine optimization potential and helping you get more traffic from search engines because their blog comments are also indexed by Bing.com, Google.com and YaHoO.com.
2. Take a hobby you had since childhood and start a blog topic based around that. Let's say for example as a child, you had a favorite hobby or hobbies ranging from model railroad train layouts, collecting vintage comic books, collection of vintage baseball, football and nba.com basketball cards, or playing video games. You can start a blog actually with all of those for mentioned topics split into different categories. This way, by having those different categories on your self hosted WordPress blog hosted on a dedicated server, you'll have a peace of mind knowing that on days you don't feel like talking about model railroad trains, you can write and publish a blog about other things such as video games, basketball or football cards, comic books, Etc. Anytime you write and publish fresh content to your blog, you increase the potential of getting more traffic from search engines and any social network or social networks you share your blogs on. Why? Simply because content is king on the internet and always will be. The internet is driven by content. That said, The more you write and publish to your blog, the more potential you get traffic from search engines which results in more readers, links and credible references to your blog posts from other sites, and the increase potential to make more money from advertising. This is the beauty of blogging and internet marketing as a side hustle with the great potential of turning your hobby and passion into a full-time online business with the potential of being a future side hustle millionaire.
3. After you start your part-time side hustle blog, use your smartphone and the speech recognition function on it to create content for your blog while out and about. If your phone has on-the-fly connection to the internet regardless where you are on the road, you can easily log into your blog from your smart phone's web browser whether you use Google Chrome, Mozilla.com Firefox or Microsoft.com Internet Explorer and start writing your blogs in rough draft mode before publishing the final copy. A good thing to know about blogging while out and about on the go is having the instant ability and opportunity to publish content often throughout the day. Search engines quietly take notice of blogs that have increased publishing habits and may possibly give them better search engine rankings versus blogs and websites that publish once a day or once every other day.
Related: 5 Ways Content Can Quickly Grow Your Side Hustle Into A Scalable Business - Forbes.com
4. Write and publish to your blog 5 days a week for 2 years consistently. The key to better search engine rankings is to publish once a day in excess of 1500 words or more. Many people just want to publish once and be done with their blogging for the day. If you have a good 2 to 3 hours spare time, all you need to do is sit down at the computer or with your smartphone in a quiet place, open up a blank Microsoft Word or Google Docs document, activate the speech recognition function on your computer or smartphone, and start speaking your thoughts into a blank document before publishing the final copy. Once you jotted all your thoughts out in the blank document, it's time for proofreading. Make a goal of publishing one post a day Monday through Friday between 1500 words and 2,000 words daily with external links pointing to third-party resources for more information to add credibility to your content. Search engines give more preference to blog posts that have longer pages and informative content versus bloggers who have thin content which is nothing more than a few paragraphs or sentences. When you publish longer pages, you'll notice Bing, Google and YaHoO! will quietly rank you better in search engine results pages and your alexa.com traffic rank will steadily improve over a 90-day to 180 day time frame. This is why it's important to consistently publish fresh content to your blog if you want your blogging career to take off and achieve the successful transformation of going from a side hustle part-time business venture to a “side hustle millionaire.”
5. Do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach before starting your day. A good thing about doing this is not just the fact that you're stimulating your metabolism to move faster and lose weight. Getting out of your comfort zone and hopping on that treadmill or going for a brisk walk in the morning at the park will help release stored body fat. As your mind and body starts to feel healthier and lighter, you'll feel more energy. With the increased levels of new energy you slowly start to feel from doing your cardio in the morning on an empty stomach before eating breakfast or drinking a protein shake, you'll feel compelled to write and publish “lots and lots of content.” Believe it or not, increased energy will help you write longer pages which in turn will help you get better search engine rankings, more traffic in longevity, and the increased potential of making more money in your blogging side hustle. And the greater potential to turn your hobby and side hustle into your full-time online career working from home and transitioning into full-time entrepreneurship.
Most people arguably agree it's not a good feeling waking up in the morning and going to work for an employer who controls your salary. Sure, everyone wants to make more money and do something they love. Not everyone who wakes up in the morning and goes to a day job loves what they do. This is why the power of the internet allows anyone from anywhere in the world to start any kind of business and turn their creativity into passive streams of future profitability. it doesn't matter who you are or what you've been through in the past. All you need is a mind to prosper, creativity, Endurance to stick out tough times building your hobby business online from the ground floor up, and believe in your side hustle enough to turn it into a full-time business venture. Two people today who became side hustle millionaires starting their online business as a hobby from the bottom or Kyle Taylor from thepennyhoarder.com, Michelle Schroeder-Gardner from makingsenseofcents.com. They’re everyday people just like you. You can achieve the same success they did by starting your side hustle hobby today and get organized. The sooner you get started and make the commitment to sticking with your side hustle, the more you'll find yourself striving for excellence and winning across the board.