Online selling of any product or service is tough enough of a job. Blogging with images just won't cut the mustard. To be an effective affiliate marketer, blogger, side hustler and "side hustle millionaire," one has to be innovative and diverse in their unique style of marketing. And when it comes to savvy marketing, you should be crafting like Craftmatic in deploying creative marketing strategies. Adding voice to any blog post or webpage has a unique way of bringing in new business and earning repeat sales from your organic online promotional efforts to potentially make money online 24 hours a day.
Forbes discusses podcasting - It's one of the most useful tools available on the web for commercial use. Podcasting a basically in a nutshell starting an online radio show and giving listeners the grand opportunity to join in on the conversation. Starting a podcast is free of charge. It requires you as an unwritten rule to have something interesting to talk about, with the ability to cross-promote your podcast radio show on multiple social networks like Twitter.com, Facebook.com, LinkedIn.com, YouTube.com, Pinterest.com, MySpace.com, and everyone else's place. Podcasting allows you to promote your blog, website, affiliate links, YouTube videos, and anything else you're selling online. It allows people to see that you're a real human being and allows potential customers to get to know you as a person and learn your ways as an online marketer.
Podcasting can help you:
- Make money online 24/7/365
- Easily amplify your content marketing potential with podcasting by adding sound to your webpages and blogs for people to bookmark to their web browser
- Earn YouTube.com subscribers
- Promote your dry goods and services free of charge
- Get free advertising for your online business
- Get retweeted on Twitter and shares on Facebook
- Let people donate money quickly to your GoFundMe.com page or PayPal.com
- Improve SEO through voice marketing - online radio show podcast
- List is endless!
Coming soon on Dnn: How to use PPC (Pay per click advertising) networks like Bing.com by Microsoft.com & AdWords.Google.com to drive paid traffic to your affiliate links and potentially boost SEO simultaneously. Check back soon.