Content is and always will be keying on the World Wide Web. Blogging is rated among the top 10 as a stable means of driving traffic and revenue from affiliate programs. Social media marketing through times over as a stable means of building and sustaining positive relationships with the target audience. Affiliate marketing proves itself to be a stable means of making money online and working from the comfort of your laptop part-time or full-time. That said, there is no one definitive approach to driving traffic and sales.
5 recommended ways to drive traffic and sales:
- Blog every daily in "long form content," meaning 1,000 words or better each post. Long form content is also defined as "evergreen content."
- Post videos frequently to your YouTube channel with links back to your blog or website for more information. Doing so will increase online visibility and sales to your affiliate links or pages with affiliate ads on them.
- Take time to answer questions from your audience on social networks and don't be hard up to push them an affiliate link. A good place to answer questions, build traffic and get potential sales is discussion forums and using Quora.com for business. When posting answers, be somewhat lengthy and human in your response. Doing os lets people know you're human and not a bot or someone spamming looking to get a link for SEO and a quick online sale. The best online relationships are built when you take time to answer questions with 1 link in your answer and no intention on trying to capitalize in the moment on getting an affiliate sale from your affiliate link.
- Build your e-mail list naturally and send e-mail newsletters with cloaked affiliate links in them. Use MailChimp.com, SumoMe.com, AWeber.com or ShareThis.com to build your list. Some are free and there's also a paid subscription side. Explore all options for your online business.
- Experiment from time to time with Google AdWords and Facebook ads. Rumor has it running Facebook PPC advertising is slightly better than AdWords. Who knows? Running PPC ads are always good for business. If you're unsure what you're doing in creating and running paid advertising on AdWords.Google.com or BingAds.com, consult an online advertising professional or consider hiring a PPC ad firm to get outsourced online marketing services for your internet business.
Pinterest affiliate link marketing update: You can now post affiliate links directly to Pinterest as a way to generate affiliate sales without a blog or website. (Update as of August 2018)
Discover your true internet marketing potential and put your creativity to work after watching the educational video above compliments of AffiliateSummit.com.