For savvy business people, aspiring side hustle millionaires, and internet marketing newbies, blogs and websites that continuously cover politics and especially everything Donald Trump are benefiting across the board. For starters, covering everything Trump related gives bloggers and internet marketers something to discuss daily. Not only are they able to write content and share what's happening in the Trump administration, but they're also able to add their personal opinions. In turn, this drives traffic from social networks and search engines, and subliminally inviting people from all corners of the world across the internets to join in on the blog post conversation and add their 2 cents. The end results is bringing people together from everywhere online to discuss the topic about Trump and exposing ads on blogs to blog readers, thus increasing the probability that the blogger-internet marketer discussing everything trump will most likely have themselves in the near future position to make money online 24 hours a day. Who doesn't want to make money online while they're sleeping?
Silent lessons taught by bloggers and internet marketers discussing the Trump administration:
* Write everyday and stay consistent with your content marketing
* Share your personal feelings about what you feel and think of Trump (but be respectful and don't say anything to incriminate yourself or make anyone feel threatened - remember, this is a business and you want to make money, not write content to sit in a Federal prison)
* Your thoughts and unique style of writing (regardless if you write like a dog online and sound less than imperfect) can still make money online
* Talking about politics (Politricks) can help you develop a consistent writing mindset that'll bring out positive writing qualities about you that might inspire you to start different niche topics on your blog or start different niche websites or forums outside of discussing politics
* You learn to be more observant and pay close attention as a silent lesson when it comes to business and politics as you can apply your entrepreneurial strengths to other areas of business and position yourself in the future to be a "side hustle millionaire."
If you want to be successful, quit your day job, never work for a narcissist employer again a day in life, it's time to shift focus, retrain your mind for content marketing consistency, agree on a niche topic to discuss on your blog or website you're passionate about, avoid any and all politics if possible, and get that side hustle going. There's millions of dollars to be made online from writing content. If you strive to make content marketing your career, be mindful to be passionate about what you're doing because the money is not going to fall in your lap right away. In fact, don't look forward to it for the first two years. Just get in the mindset of writing everyday, even if sometimes you write a blog or webpage about your political feelings about what Trump is doing. But again, be respectful when commenting on politics because the U.S. Secret Service, NSA and FBI are all silently watching online.